Yesterday Room 8 had an art Expo in our classroom so did Room7 and room9. We had to explain our posters to any parents that were interested in our 3d artwork. I only had a couple people come over to my stand but when they went away I got to go on the computer so I was happy. I was playing papas cupcakearia and me and Emma were also talking. I was suprosed that I was enjoying it and wasn't bored. But if I could of changed anything about my artwork I would make it more stable and solid and maybe actually put some legs on my pig. I learned that sometime things are hard but you have to deal with then like mine wouldn't stand so I made a little stand for it. I am really proud of my artwork and how it turned out and I am also really proud of Emma's Creation she made hers for a friend and it looks REALLY good!
This is my dragon that I did for homework. The dragon is called sparky and has its own little bowl.
Over the last couple of weeks Room 8 has been making robots. The problem was that we had to make robots out of recycled items from home. My robot was hard because I had to find appropriate items for a small scary and cute dragon. Would that be hard for you well it was for me. We had to make a chart and the pluses for me were: It stood up, It turned out to be small, It looks cool and I was right to chose to do it by myself. The minuses were: I am working really slow and I am not sure what to do next,it's bad that my bits and bobs kept falling off. And my interesting things were I haven't brung stuff form home yet. We also had to modify some stuff and what I wanted to modify was that I wanted to put some spots on my dragon,put googly eyes on and put WAY more details on it. But next what I would like to do is...just make the wings out of different stronger stuff and make it smaller and simpler. So that's all about my dragon FLAME!